This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 11, 2021
Assemble mechanical assemblies and systems
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
- Follows all applicable safety procedures and practises safe work habits.
- Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
- Reads and interprets mechanical drawings, work instructions and specifications.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Identifies non-conforming components.
- Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area, and supports continuous improvement activities of all employees.
- Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
- Performs other job activities as required.
- Works with sense of urgency, takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
- Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency & Integrity )
*If interested in this position please apply at www.trojantechnologies.com > About > Careers
- 1-2 years relevant manufacturing experience
- Aptitude to assemble complex equipment, install wiring, strong working knowledge of hand tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work equally well as part of an assembly team or individually
- Organized with attention to detail
- Process focused with continuous improvement mindset
- Works collaboratively across the business for maximum impact