We're TagsforHope - a pet fashion company on a mission to make the world a better place for animals.
Based in London, Ontario, we're proud to create high-quality, fashionable pet products that make pets look and feel awesome.
At TagsforHope, we believe that pets are more than just furry companions - they're part of the family.
We're looking for an industrial sewing machine operator to join our team and help us create magic.
No prior experience is necessary. You will learn many new skills and will work within a world-class, productive team. Experience working with sewing machines is an advantage though.
This is a full-time, in-person position.
- Operate single and double-needle industrial sewing machines to create high-quality, beautifully crafted pet collars, leashes, and harnesses.
- Operate double-needle serging machines to sew and overcast fabric edges simultaneously, producing fashionable, custom-made dog bandanas.
- Operate sergers and sewing machines to repair dog collars, leashes, harnesses, and bandanas during the manufacturing process.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on sewing and serging machines as needed.
- Complete production reports with manufacturing time registrations to continuously improve speed and quality control for each product, and assess whether the finished product meets the highest quality requirements.
- Assist with auxiliary tasks around the factory as needed, such as packaging goods, counting inventory, gluing fabric, making pet ID tags, and more.
- Competitive pay
- Stable 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday work hours. (No shift work, overnight or weekends)
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- Bonuses for work well done
- Daily impact on one of the greatest DTC pet fashion brands in Canada
- Part of a passionate and creative team
- Many growth and learning opportunities
- Pet-friendly office and plenty of complimentary TagsforHope™ products
We typically look for the following personal qualities:
- You are a reliable and a great team player
- You are humble and love learning
- You possess an exceptional eye for detail
- You love making stuff with your hands
- Every task you undertake is executed with the utmost craftsmanship and a dedication to excellence
- You thrive working in a fast-moving startup environment
- You love animals and want to make a difference
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience using sewing machines
We're a pet fashion brand on a mission to make the world a better place for animals. Started by two brothers in 2014, we're proud to say that we've served almost a million customers worldwide. We create fashionable, durable, and fully-featured pet products right here in Canada. Plus, we've built a pretty awesome community of pet lovers along the way. We're leading the way in the pet fashion industry and we're just getting started. Join us on our mission to create a brighter future for all animals!
TagsforHope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.