This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 17, 2019
||College Diploma (2 years)
A growing company, located in East London, ON is currently recruiting a permanent, full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator.
The Receptionist/Office Administrator acts as a key brand ambassador for the company as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person and via telephone. This position provides administrative support for the executive team and other management. In addition, this position oversees general office processes and responsibilities.
- Serves as primary contact for greeting visitors and connecting them to the appropriate contacts
- Answers calls where people select to speak with reception and redirects accordingly
- Sending/receiving faxes, and photocopying
- Mail distribution and courier coordination
- Assist in preparation for meetings including scheduling, drafting meeting materials and agendas, arranging amenities to include lunches/refreshments and assisting with appropriate supplier follow-up and room set up/clean up.
- Provide scheduling support including but not limited to; maintaining and managing executive calendars, planning and booking travel/accommodations/rental cars
- Prepare expense reports for the executive team
- Maintain and monitor office and board room supply inventory levels - placing orders and stocking as required
- Coordinates a number of corporate events, both internal and external
- Edit and create documents using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Develop and implement office management systems and procedures
Please submit your resume in confidence. Pre-employment screening will be required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field
- Minimum 2 years of office administrative experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize assignments from multiple people, and work efficiently against deadlines
- Strong computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email required
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with people at various levels of the organization and their visitors
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.