Canadian manufacturing produces some of the world’s best quality goods, and we need your help as a Production Operator to keep the business moving.
If you care about your craft, enjoy the pride of precision work, and value safety and supportive teamwork, we welcome you to become a Production Operator with our client in the Automotive Industry.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly wage of $19.52 per hour
- 2 Shift rotation (no exceptions) -
- Days – 6am-2:30pm Afternoons – 4:30pm-1:00am
- Steady Schedule
- Benefits & Wage increase once being hired on permanently
What you bring
- Operate and attend to manual and automated machinery
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Perform quality inspections and detects and reports defective materials
- Follow all production procedures as instructed.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area at all times.
- Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
- Follows standard work procedures and complies with all safety regulations
- Communicates issues and concerns with Team Leader and Supervisor
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
Who you are
- You care about quality, and look for ways to improve
- You bring a sense of efficiency and work smart to get the job done
- You are committed to safety
- Can stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be comfortable with repetitive lifting
- Own Transportation due to shift times & location
- Clean Criminal Record
- High School Diploma
- Full vaccinated against Covid 19
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.