This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St Thomas, ON
||Sep 27, 2022
||High School Diploma
IS2 St. Thomas is hiring a full time PERMANENT Controls Specialist for our busy client located in St. Thomas.
We are looking for someone to support this facility with all floor related systems and automation control based systems.
Technical Qualifications Include:
- Sound analytical skills to develop/understand business cases
- Familiarity or experience with PLC Programming (Siemens), HMI Programming, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debug/Testing/Commissioning
Education and Experience Required:
- Implementation of best practices and compliance in the execution
- Actively coaching and training manufacturing personnel to increase expertise
- Supporting Capex (capital expenditure) plan and building economic business cases as required
- Responsible for improving and sustaining the uptime of designated machine centers
- Assurance of equipment reliability; preventative and continual maintenance
- Champions product quality, workmanship, methods and processes to meet internal and customer requirements
- Provides input to management to facilitate effective cost reduction, work simplification, scheduling, or other continuous improvement measures.
- Complete regular reports as required.
- Participate and/or lead special assignments when necessary.
- Attends daily production meeting and reports on the status of equipment in relation to shift activities.
- Work with the maintenance department fixing and finding solutions to breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance tasks.
Shift: 3PM -1:30AM Monday to Thursday
Location: St. Thomas, ON
Wage: TBD Based on experience/education
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma in Controls or Mechatronics
- 1-2 years of experience on controls systems