||Jan 13, 2021
||High School Diploma
Currently, we are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented MIG Welder to join our clients team of talented, hardworking individuals.
This position is located in Ingersoll
* Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
* Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
* Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately
* Proficiency with MIG (GMAW) welding
* Experience working with Plasma Metal Cutters and Angle Grinder
* Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
* Preparing and clean metal and steel welds for welding.
* Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
* Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
* Welding course or CWB certified an asset.
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Welding and Fitting trade.
* Familiar with operating both Motoman and Fanuc welding robots.
* Familiarity with the use of Jigs & fixtures.
* Ability to read engineering drawings and use of a measuring tape and Vernier.
* Basic knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments
Hourly rate - $18.50- $23.00/hour
Salary: CA$18.00 - CA$23 per hour
Application Contact Information