This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2023|
Express SRG is recruiting for a Mechanical Designer for an engineering client in London, ON. P.Eng is required for this role.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary of $100k-$130k/year.
- Performance bonus and reimbursement of annual dues for professional organizations.
- Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision).
- RRSP match.
- Direct design strategies/concepts and review/stamp mechanical projects.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior/intermediate team members.
- Responsible for audits, assessments and investigations.
- Prepare reports and projects documentations as well as perform site visits.
- P.Eng required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Mechanical Designer role or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.