This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 30, 2021
At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
About the role
The Commissioning Project Manager (CPM) is a technical, dynamic and customer-facing role responsible for the implementation of Municipal UV projects. We engage the customer to establish site readiness for commissioning and close out contracts. The CPM builds a comprehensive project plan with detailed budgets and timelines. This ensures our solution is delivered per specification, on time and on budget. The successful individual will motivate change using lean thinking to plan strategically, enable efficiencies, and drive growth. Join our team in leading multi-functionally through installation, commissioning, performance testing and optimization of the TrojanUV System.
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one! If you thrive tackling problems with contending priorities, and enjoy cultivating customer relationships, apply below!
Are you qualified?
- Reviews and comments on contract specifications regarding service offerings during the design phase of the project
- Provide installation support by reviewing installation documents and pictures and present solutions
- Evaluate systems and/or processes to isolate root causes and implement corrective actions
- Bring outstanding solutions to internal collaborators as needed, to meet customer requirements and drive product improvements
- Manage third party relationships
- Ensures project records are complete and in compliance with standard process
- Provide technical feedback to internal resources as requested
- Ensures that legal, safety and regulatory requirements are met, and behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct
- Assists in the development, optimization and maintenance of highly effective standard work and processes for project execution
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
- Post-secondary education in a related technical field; Electrical experience is an asset
- Knowledge of water treatment plant processes (wastewater and clean water) ideal
- 2 to 5 years Project Management experience required
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within North America and internationally up to 20%
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
*If interested, please apply through our website: https://www.trojantechnologies.com/en/about/careers
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org