||Sep 24, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake International is proudly partnered with large health care supply manufacturer in London. They are looking to add 4 team members to their afternoon shift for the next 8-10 weeks.
Position has possibility of extension and/or permanent hire.
* Prepares work to be acc omplished by studying assembly instructions, device specifications, and bill of materials
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
* Ensures traveller documentation is complete and prepped for next assembly station
* Ability to assemble components accurately, thoroughly, quickly to approved specifications
* Strong attention to detail, quick learner
* Ability to maintain a high degree of manufacturing quality in a repetitive environment
* Comfortable with mechanical assembly and inspection tools
* Good fine motor skills and dexterity
* Physical working conditions: Bending, lifting, standing, and ability to lift up to 40lbs
***Own vehicle as client is not located on bus route due to shift times***
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:45-12:30pm
Candidates should be prepared & willing to work overtime on Saturdays. OT paid off 44hrs
$18/hr to start
Apply now to be considered for this role immediately.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Salary: Up to CA$18 per year
Application Contact Information