Autodata Solutions is looking for a Java Developer to join their growing London team!
Autodata Group offers professional services, custom software and data management solutions to some of the world’s largest automotive companies. We assist our clients with merchandising product lineups. Engaged by both Marketing and IT our solutions need to be cutting edge while achieving a high standard of quality. In the competitive, ever changing automotive industry, our clients look to us to find awesome ways to get products to market first and entice target consumers to shop.
Who We are Looking For:
To team with our crew you need to be a quick thinker with fresh ideas, take pride in your strong technical skills and come prepared to deliver fast, deliver often, and do it right. Most of all, we need to have a blast doing what we love. We are welcoming everyone to join our group of brilliant nerds on our adventure to excellence.
What to Expect:
- Gear up and join in on research & development proof of concepts
- Lead and mentor teams while delivering amazing software
- Influence road map of systems based on technology direction and customer needs
- Vigilantly maintain current knowledge with latest technology trends
- Buddy up with Analysts, Architects, Testers and Project Management to improve on standards and best practices.
- Own it!
At a minimum you need:
- 5+ years of experience with JVM based languages
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in SQL-like languages
- Strength to build followership through inspiration
- A habit for delivering quality software using automated testing (Unit, Integration, System, Performance, etc.)
- Architectural wisdom of applications on the web
- Passion to build distributed, reliable, scalable, low-latency REST web services.
- To keep your cool under pressure; focused on the solution
- Thirst to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Uncompromising willingness to learn
- Spidey sense preventing future issues with new and existing designs
- Practiced mastery of continuous deployment, containerization, on premise and cloud systems
- Exposure to machine learning
- Number nerd - analytics, performance metrics, statistics
- Open source is sliced bread
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Desire to show off your skills
Autodata Solutions is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company dedicated to empowering the automotive industry to put vehicles in consumers’ driveways. We have an epic success rate and a proven tenacity to transform as we evolve.
- Been around over 27 years & nominated numerous times as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Over 350 technical minds here in London to grow and share knowledge with
- Free Food! Monthly catered breakfasts, holiday events, out of office events like BBQs, catered lunches, free java (aka coffee) ... etc
- Give a little, get a lot – Corporate RRSP match program
- Fun times for all - Golf tournaments, skating, ice hockey, soccer, volleyball
- Relax - lunch-time yoga, monthly on-site massages
- Discounts? Yup. Vehicles, Accessories, Rentals, Custom discounts for new hardware and software licenses
- Keep it fresh – Training and educational incentives for career growth
- Community Outreach – Toys for Tots, United Way, Our corporate charity: Families in Need and other local programs
- Bake sales, raffles, auctions
- Get Involved – Sponsor and collaborate with local tech communities: CIPS, LoJUG, Tech Alliance
Apply for this role today using the following link: http://autodata.applytojob.com/apply/0rI05jlkDZ/Java-Developer.
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.