Job Summary: The Production Associate is the heartbeat of the plant and we promote from within. The top 3 leaders in this facility were promoted into their positions.
- Excellent English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Some experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to be on your feet and moving for an 8-hour shift
- Flexibility with regard to hours and scheduling
- Light quality-control experience a plus
Critical Success Factors:
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision and/or directions
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain all production-related records in an organized and tidy manner
- Support and contribute to the Safety, Quality Systems, and Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- Perform all duties and tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assembling, performing quality checks, and packaging products per the Standard Work Instruction
- Meeting or exceeding all team production goals on a consistent basis
- Loading and unloading items from machines and conveyances
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Observing equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notifying operators of any malfunctions Wearing all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at all times while in work areas
- Performing general cleanup and maintenance of your work area
Apply online here
- Perform other duties as required