Express is recruiting for a temporary Document Sorter for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and administrative experience. This role is to assist with a project for approximately 2 months.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Opening and sorting mail.
· Assigning reference numbers to each document.
· Preparing documents and data entry.
· Scanning records into electronic database.
· Other clerical duties as assigned.
· 2 years administrative experience preferably in a mail/file clerk or data entry role.
· Strong attention to detail and data entry skills.
· Ability to work independently.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $17.00 per hour.
· Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Document Sorter"