Are you looking for a Warehouse Associate position in London?
Do you have Warehousing, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory or Logistics experience?
We’re hiring an experienced Warehouse Associate for a leading medical supply and equipment distributor in east London! Successful candidates will have proficient computer skills and enjoy physical work. This position has an immediate start and offers a great opportunity to grow within the company.
We’re looking for 2 talented individuals who will be responsible for a variety of warehousing tasks. Our client is looking to candidates who seek a long term career and advancement opportunities within their company.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time opportunity
- Straight days – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $18.50/hr
- Bus Accessible
- Temp to Hire role
- Opportunity to grow within the company
What you do:
· Pick and pack orders using an RF scanner
· Count, stock and replenish inventory
· Use SAP to process, weigh and ship freight
· Receive and put away products in the appropriate locations
· Ability to adhere to health and safety standard within the warehouse
· Arranging materials & supplies within the warehouse
· General warehouse maintenance & cleaning
· Operate material handling equipment when necessary
Who you are:
· Minimum of 2 years in a warehouse, inventory, order picking or logistics type role
· Must have safety shoes
· Good attention to detail
· Must be flexible and able to manage a variety of tasks efficiently
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for the duration of the shift
· Able to pass a criminal background check
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.