Express SRG is recruiting for a Confidential Customer Service manager role for a marketing client in London, ON. Reporting directly to the General Manager; the purpose of this crucial position is to provide leadership to all activities relating to customer service.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE:
· Base Salary 50-60k
· 2 weeks’ vacation with 4 Personal days
· Company Paid Benefits; Employee Assistance Plan
· Retirement Plan
· Manage a big team ; Work with leaders in their industry
· Excellent culture- long tenured employees
RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to: )
· Provide direction to team by answering questions and resolving problems
· Assist the annual operating budget as it pertains to the customer service
· Manage training/ development of team; conduct annual performance reviews
· Work with cross functional teams i.e. Sales; suppliers etc.
· Create and improve existing procedures
· Attend tradeshows, workshops, webinars, etc.
· 5 plus years of demonstrated Customer service manager experience
· Call center experience an asset
· Proven leadership experience with ability to lead a team of 15-20
· Highly organized; self-starter and the ability to work in fast paced environment
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.