This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 18, 2022
Full-time permanent position
Talbotville, Ontario (Rural location)
At Ontario Plants Propagation Limited, our vision is to be Eastern North America’s premier supplier of greenhouse vegetable transplants. In order to help us accomplish this goal, we need to hire motivated passionate people that will support our workforce and facilities. We are seeking a Custodian Supervisor to supervise and coordinate the activities of a 2–3-person department.
- Job Description/Responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate custodian activities
- Inspect facility to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Train new custodians
- Prepare work schedule and coordinate activities with other departments
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of all employee facilities through the scheduled workday including: managing sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership role
- Comfortable bending, kneeling, twisting, and squatting while performing custodial tasks
- Ability to follow both verbal and written directions accurately
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
Wage: Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience
How to Apply:
- Exposure to outdoors, inside greenhouse, and office environments. May be seasonally hot.
- Need to be willing to work on rotational shifts and weekends when scheduled
- Lifting or moving up to 30lbs may be required
- Work hours may vary depending on business needs
Ontario Plants Propagation Ltd provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-637-2119. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those meeting the requirements will be considered.
Ontario Plants Propagation Ltd has a mandatory vaccination policy to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. All employees must be vaccinated against the virus that causes COVID-19 or provides documentation for a medical exemption or other protected grounds under applicable human rights legislation.
- Submit your cover letter and resume by: