This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 28, 2022
About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its four business units—Cartons & Labels, Packaging Services, Canadian Pharmacy and Medication Adherence —and its three European subsidiaries Venalink UK, Venalink Spain, and MEDI-Clear, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
The Senior Management Accountant is responsible for providing timely and accurate analytical support to two Jones Healthcare Group business units. The incumbent will be responsible for providing financial insight and analysis to support decision making and the achievement of strategic initiatives.
If you love Excel and crunching numbers to generate business insights, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited about influencing business improvement decisions based on your insights from finance and operational reporting, then keep reading.
If you are naturally curious and detail-oriented, inclined to ask ‘why’ and see business possibilities through financial insights and analysis, then you will want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
If you’ve got:
- Develop internal systems to track key performance metrics
- Maintain production dashboard with analysis and recommended action on variations
- Monitor, analyze and report on activities covering materials and production costs, production overhead and variance accounts
- Build and maintain cost estimate model
- Evaluate the optimization of assets and investments and recommend improvements when necessary
- Identify opportunities for the business units to expand and grow
- Support the business units in the creation and presentation of any capital expenditures
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts in relation to production costs and initiatives
We’d like to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and let us know why you are interested: https://joneshealthcaregroup.hiringplatform.ca/list/careers-london
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration is required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary
- Recognized CPA accounting designation, or CPA candidate
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience required, with a strong costing backing in a Manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills required