This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 02, 2023
Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned Accounting analyst for a global manufacturing client in London, ON.
Benefits of the role:
Responsibilities: (Not limited to )
- Base salary 60k-65k
- Benefits and 3 weeks’ vacation package
- Pension plan after one year
- Global manufacturing company
- Cohesive team environment; opportunity to learn and grow
- Liaise with accounting members to compile, and report financial data in SAP
- Account reconciliation and make journal entries
- Prepare monthly financial statements; prepare taxes
- Responsible for all financial documents like balance sheet, income statement etc
- Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Supervisor
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 plus years of accounting experience from manufacturing. SAP experience an asset
- Post-secondary education in accounting- Intermediate to advanced excel
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with change
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.