Agilus is recruiting for a Registered Pharmacy Technician in the Pharmacy Industry in London, Ontario.
The Registered Pharmacy Technician will perform a variety of tasks related to the high-volume distribution of prescribed drugs to various long-term care sites. A typical day:
Successful candidates will have:
- Confirm and check pharmaceutical products to ensure completeness prior to releasing
- Check multi-dose medication strips, blister packs, unit dose cards, non-sterile compounds and other regular prescriptions
- Assist with Inventory management as needed and check reallocated medications before use
- Keep current with and apply knowledge of legal requirements, professional standards, and where provided, workplace policies and procedures
- Licensed and registered with the College of Pharmacists as Registered Pharmacy Technician (RPhT), in good standing
- Liability insurance to legally practice as a RPhT
- A minimum of 1 year of continuous working experience in a pharmacy environment (Hospital, Retail or Long-Term Care pharmacy)
- $60000.00 - $65000.00 annually
- Permanent role with Canada's largest employer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit program
- Future growth & development opportunities!
Please apply directly online by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.