Canadian manufacturers produce some of the world’s best quality goods, and we need your help as a Mechanical Assembler to keep the lines moving.
If you care about your craft, enjoy the pride of precision work, and value safety and supportive teamwork, we welcome you to apply for this permanent full time position with our client in Woodstock.
What we offer
- Permanent - direct hire role
- Competitive salary of $22.09 per hour
- Straight Day Shift
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
What you do
- Perform the installation and setup of all components on machine models
- Perform operational set-ups and testing machine models
- Perform calibration of machine controls as needed on machine models
- Perform the component installation and assembly of all special equipment projects
- Perform all start up, test and finishing functions on all machines
- Perform all set-ups and tests on the hydraulic system
- Perform troubleshooting and/or repair functions to machines, including the definition of design problems
Who you are
- You care about quality, and look for ways to improve
- You bring a sense of efficiency and work smart to get the job done
- High school diploma or equivalent; Technical School Certificate/Diploma as asset
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Must have own tools such as: Screw drivers, Socket set, Hammer, Allen keys, Wrenches, etc.
- Possess some basic mechanically inclined capabilities including experience with PLC’s, hydraulics, and electrical is an asset
- You are committed to safety
- Can stand for the duration of the shift
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.