Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing automotive manufacturer in South London We are interviewing experience FACILITY MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATES to join our clients growing team.
This is a full-time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week.
Hours: Wage: $18/hr
AFTERNOONS – 3PM - 11PM
NIGHTS – 11PM – 7AM
- Maintains or assists in maintaining grounds, minor building repairs / general upkeep, painting, perform all duties required to clean 1st floor offices, washrooms, cafeteria, outdoor smoking area, 2 washrooms in warehouse, etc.
- Conducts general plant hygiene activities including floor surface sanitizing, general waste removal, recycling activities, Press pit oil clean up and recycling, including but not limited to steel and oils
- Completed Monthly, Weekly, Daily equipment PM’s as assigned
- replace lathe / press electrical panel cooling fan filters
- lathe lube oil checks / replenishment
- scheduled wash PMs
- auto greaser level check / replenishment
- daily equipment oil level checks / recording
- Communicates with vendors of various building systems including alarm, sprinkler systems, etc.
- Maintains the general maintenance of floor scrubber
- High school diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and relevant work experience (min 1-2 years)
- Achieves results / targets through others who are not direct reports
- Adapts and maintains performance in changing work environment
- 1 year Forklift experience (own certification OR in house certification)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Network. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!