This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 17, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Scheduling Administrator for a full-time opportunity in Woodstock, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong logistics experience in a client & customer facing role.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Work with Residential Construction Contractors, Homeowners, and Production Supervisors to strategically develop short term and long-term schedules across multiple scopes of work
- Assist Production Supervisors with the dispatching of crews
- Identify conflicts or issues with the schedule
- Maintain and improve production
- Maintain good employee relations and work ethic
- Complete all necessary paperwork as required and in a timely manner
What’s in it for you?
- Logistics/ Scheduling experience
- Experience with Planning and Residential Construction knowledge – highly desired
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment in order to meet customer needs
- Customer focus-driven, possess good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal objectively with confrontational situations and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Must be computer savvy, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and SAP is desired
Why Work With Express?
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
To Apply: Email: email@example.com with the title "Scheduling Administrator-Woodstock"
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm
- $40K per year with performance-based raises and the ability to cross train in multiple areas
- Benefits after 3 months