This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 08, 2021
Recruitment Associate (ERS 40044)
Employment Group: Admin
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: April 22, 2021
Note: This is a full-time temporary Administrative position (37.5 hours per week) ending March 31, 2023. This position will currently work remotely with the possibility of a hybrid (remote/in office) approach in the future.
Duties: Reporting to the Director, Employment Services, the incumbent provides support to Employment Services with the recruitment and selection process, projects, and assisting with departmental tasks as necessary.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in HR Management or Administrative program with an emphasis on HR Management
- Minimum 5 years progressive recruitment experience in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- CHRP/CHRL designation completed or in progress
- Recruitment experience in a unionized environment preferred
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Must be proficient in working with large amounts of data and using multiple software programs
- Excellent analytical skills