Express is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist for our global manufacturing company in London, Ontario. This is an onsite role!
Benefits of the role
- 70k-80 K depending on experience; annual salary increases
- Comprehensive benefits package; company matched Pension Plan
- Saving plan; 3 weeks’ vacation;
- 37.5 hrs. work week
- Social events- BBQ’s; golf tournament
- Global company with a strong vision/core values
- Work with one of London’s top employer
- Own office-Clean modern facility
Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Responsible for the biweekly payroll for multiple entities
- Interpret and enforce compliance with legislative requirements
- Benefits enrollment- ensure employee benefit inquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Pension administration; reconciliation of bi-weekly contribution files
- Creating payroll related reports
- 5-7 years of progressive experience with large payroll
- Experience with Avanti software is an asset
- Post -secondary education- PCP designation is required
- Experience from manufacturing is ideal
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.