Finance Manager May 2017
rTraction has been in business for over 15 years. We started as a few people who could build websites and we've grown into an award-winning agency that builds enterprise web applications for Fortune 100 companies and helps purpose-driven organizations grow their social impact. We're looking for someone to support our changing Finance Resource needs.
Here's what will help you step into this role easily:
- 3 years in a Finance/Accounting position w/ CPA designation
- Strong knowledge of Canadian GAAP for private enterprises
- Experience with Ceridian Payroll Software
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- EXCEL(lent) skills
- A hawkeye for detail
- An appreciation of the entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to be onsite at least 3 days a week.
- If you're a good communicator (able to explain why something needs to be done a such a way) and have a natural, accredited, and keen sense of numbers, you will be a great fit. We are willing to consider this in a part time capacity for the right person.
- Bi-Monthly Payroll input, balancing, and maintenance
- Entry of payroll JE into the GL
- Complete quarterly HST/GST return
- Complete annual EHT return
- Account Payable coding, entry, balancing, and cheque runs
- Credit card processing and entry
- Accounts Receivable invoicing, balancing, cash receipts and maintenance including monitoring of outstanding accounts
- Uphold accountability for Finance reporting to Leadership team weekly
- Preparation for the annual review
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Calculate work in progress and project allocations along with internal project managers
- Preparation of regular financial analysis as requested by the President
- Other tasks as assigned by the President
We'd like someone who can be accountable and respectful of the financial systems upholding our business. This is a unique skill set we're counting on from you.
We also expect each member of our team to get behind our values and the directives within our B Corp designation. Yes we have benefits, foosball, flex time, fun days, and snacks. We also have meetings and team building sessions and all the stuff most tech companies have. The London Roundhouse is our award-winning office space. You'll love it too!
If you're up for a discussion to learn more, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday May 24, 2017.
rTraction welcomes interest from all diversity groups and is committed to accessibility and compliant to the AODA. We’ll endeavour to provide accommodations to persons with disabilities in the recruitment and interview process upon request. If you are selected for an interview, please notify the hiring committee about your requirement for accommodation.