Drake International is looking for a Press Operator to join our client's site in south London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Machine Operating
- Manufacturing / Production
This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming permanent for those candidates who have great attendance & work ethic.
- Operator a press machine with safety and efficiency
- Maintain press schedule and hourly, daily quotas
- Load and remove raw materials from machine – up to 30lbs
- Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Document and report any issues with equipment
- Monitor and inspect quality of products produced
- Previous production or machine operator experience required
- Able to perform repetitive tasks including lifting of 40lbs
- Must be reliable - good attendance is a must!
- Must be able to communicate effective, both written and verbally
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours
Day shift: Monday – Friday 7am-4pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!