Drake International is looking for Dispatcher to join our client's site in East London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within the transportation industry and offer superb customer service.
- Customer service inbound/outbound calls
- Dispatching pick ups to delivery drivers in 3 computer programs
- Receiving customs documents for US out bound freight.
- Working with Brokers to have freight cleared for same night shipment to US
- Email communication to customers
- Other duties as required
Ideal candidate will have :
- Great attention to detail, process driven and highly organized.
- Strong communication skill Written and verbal
- Strong keyboarding skills. Speed and Accuracy
- Customer service focused
- Microsoft proficient. Word, Excel and Email
- Ability to work with others, while self motivated to work independently
- Time management
Hours: Monday to Friday- 9am-5:30pm
Wage : $20.00/hr
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!