||Aug 06, 2021
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Financial Analyst will:
Is this the right role for you?
- Administer bank accounts and banking systems, including opening and closing accounts, and updating signatories and banking documentation.
- Prepare and coordinate approvals of daily banking transactions, respond to day-to-day banking requests, and work with banking partners as required to complete transactions and resolve issues.
- Produce and analyze accounts receivable reports and work with internal stakeholders to manage collection efforts.
- Assist with administration of debt instruments and letters of credit, including working with banks to issue and maintain instruments, tracking and reporting on existing instruments and related costs, and working with project teams to assess upcoming requirements.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining credit agreement compliance schedules and compliance reporting for lenders.
- Assess and implement cost reduction and cashflow optimization initiatives, including monitoring of bank fees, letter of credit fees, and debt payments, and optimizing interest on excess cash.
- Prepare and analyze treasury financial reporting for internal stakeholders, and assist with other monthly accounting and reporting, as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the year-end tax provision and ongoing corporate tax compliance.
- Work with external auditors to complete audit procedures.
- Assist the treasury, tax and accounting groups with other projects, as required.
- You have a strong accounting background and experience using accounting and ERP software.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
?Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn , Facebook)
- Experience with Canadian corporate income taxes is an asset.
- An accounting designation (CPA) is an asset.
- You are a well-organized and detail oriented individual able to work as part of a team in adynamic fast paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are highly technical with a strong attention to detail that can offer process improvements and innovative solutions.
- You possess strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.