Are you interested in Marketing Automation?
Agilus is recruiting for a remote Marketing Automation Campaign Leader
in the B2B industry.
In this 12 month contract role, you will be the Marketing Automation (MA) subject matter expert. Creating the roadmap for MA campaign implementation across the US & Canada of Software as a Service (SaaS), driving adoption and accelerating usage, implementing tactics, and analyzing results.
An ideal candidate has:
- Integrate automation into core websites and work closely with business owners and website team
- Develop programs for lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management and sales enablement
- Implement scalable, repeatable, and comparable methods of measuring performance tracking
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of lead generation and lead management experience (email, digital marketing)
- Marketing automation experience combined with SaaS (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce etc)
What's in it for you:
- Professional oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison and presentation skills
- Aptitude to be self-driven, capable of making decisions in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Work for one of Canada's Top 100 companies in 2021
- Work remotely
- Earn a highly competitive hourly rate
Please apply directly online or contact Alexis
by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair,
equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome
candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is
important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request