This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 17, 2022
||High School Diploma
Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is a Tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer of exhaust systems and structural vehicle components. We have a need for Production Team Members in our London, Ontario facility. As this is an immediate opening, we will be screening applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Our Production Team Members tackle the day to day production on our manufacturing lines. We are looking for a member that can work in a strong team-based environment, follow standards, solve problems and who will be committed to making improvements.
What We Have to Offer:
- Manufacturing experience is NOT required… But a strong work ethic, good attitude and willingness to learn are essential.
- Be able to work on a two-week rotating shift schedule; 6:00 am – 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm - 1:00 am
- Be available to work overtime as required, including weekends when needed.
- Have a proven and consistent work history, including good attendance.
- Have a high school diploma or GED. Proof will be required.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
If interested, please forward your resume to HRCanada@arvinsango.com.
Satisfactory Criminal Background check must be completed prior to commencement of employment.
No phone calls, agencies or walk-ins please. We will only contact candidates that we wish to interview. Arvin Sango Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Competitive wages.
- Company paid benefits – Family health, drug, dental & vision plans.
- STD, LTD, life insurance, paramedical services.
- Company RRSP and DPSP savings plans.
- Participation in Company’s discretionary bonus plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Annual allowance for safety shoes & work clothes.
- High-tech, air conditioned and a very clean work environment.