Drake International is looking for 4 Assembly Workers to join our client's site in East London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Production / Manufacturing
- General Labour
- Use tools to make, attach, fasten, test, assemble or repair parts and products
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, and/or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
What we require:
- You have 1-2 years experience in an assembly role
- You strive in a fast paced environment
- You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
- Reliable vehicle (shift is not bus accessible)
- Must have great manual dexterity
- Must have a clean criminal record
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!