This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 02, 2023
Join the Y Camp Team!
Be the Spark that ignites the potential in our overnight camp leaders! Join our Camp Team, where every day is different, and you’ll always be engaged in meaningful work with families, children, and youth.
Position: Seasonal Camping Branch Administrator
Location: YMCA Camping Branch, 165 Elmwood Avenue E, London, ON - Hybrid or remote working options also available.
Start Date: As soon as possible – Contact position ending September 1, 2023
Salary: $16.00/ hour
Hours: Monday-Friday for 37.5 hours per week
As part of your total compensation:
In this role, you will:
- Receive a complimentary YMCA membership to our Health & Fitness facilities, and discounts on YMCA child care and camp programs
- Be part of a caring and supportive network of people to help each other succeed
- Complimentary access to wellness and counselling services
- Travel opportunities to Beausoleil Island and Point Peele National Park
What you need to succeed:
- Work with an experienced and professional camp team supporting two overnight locations in National Parks
- Support our Overnight camp team with parent inquiries, camp registrations, and session changes.
- Provide excellent customer service to individuals contacting the Camping Branch
- Communicate by phone, email and in person with community members, parents and other staff.
- Manage requests for financial assistance through YMCA Strong Kids and third-party providers.
- Assist in maintaining accurate tracking and record keeping.
Why The Y?
The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is committed to the development of healthy communities and welcomes people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities. We are committed to helping our employees reach their full potential and are recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s Top Employers. We offer meaningful employment and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families.
- Experience in office administration preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume environment and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Professional with the ability to maintain a positive attitude where conflicting time demands are present.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must provide a current criminal record check as per the Association’s policy.
- A dedication to demonstrate the YMCA core values.
- Submit your cover letter, resume, and supporting documents via email to: Kelly Gonzalez at email@example.com
- The job posting deadline closes at midnight on June 12, 2023
NOTE: The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.