POSITION Production Supervisor
BUSINESS UNIT Production, Ice Cream Factory
LOCATION London 401 Factory, Ontario
REPORTS TO Production Manager
Nestlé Canada Ice Cream has an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor, to join the Production team at our state-of-the-art ice cream factory, located in London, Ontario. This position will work on various shifts as needed, as well as weekend work.
- Promote and enhance a positive working environment through teamwork and high level of employee involvement.
- Ensure ongoing feedback and coaching of team to optimize performance levels.
- Ensure adherence to site and corporate safety, quality and production SOPs and policies.
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors, Team Members and Site Management on KPI’s.
- Ensure supervisory teams foster a safe working environment.
- Participate in Nestle Continuous Excellence and Total Performance Management activities as assigned.
- Effectively manage all relevant administrative processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pursue improvement opportunities.
- Will cover vacation and absenteeism on all shifts as required.
- Other projects as assigned.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
External Applicants should apply via http://www.nestlejobs.ca/
- Degree/Diploma in Food Science, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience in a production environment, preferably in the food industry, would be an asset.
- Experience with TPM/LEAN would be an asset.
- Positive working experience within a unionized environment.
- Solid understanding of operations, quality assurance and safety regulations.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Knowledge of SAP a definite asset.
Search for Jobs, click on the vacancy and apply online.
The closing date for this posting is January 9, 2017.