Drake International is looking for a Logistics Coordinators to join our client's site in East London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within logistics & supply chain
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, a positive attitude and embrace an ever changing environment.
- Coordinate small parcel and LTL shipments.
- Track inbound and outbound shipments.
- Execute freight quotes.
- Support freight payment approvals.
- Ensure proper import record keeping and create work instructions.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a Logistics Coordinator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supply chain and logistics background is an asset.
- Must have exceptional time management skills, be comfortable making important decisions and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on tasks as needed.
Shift: Straight days
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!