Express is recruiting for an Accounting Clerk for a 3-6 month contract opportunity for our in downtown London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong bookkeeping/accounting experience, will be technologically savvy, eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Responsible for all Account Payable functions.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Mail distribution and filling.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- 2 years of accounting experience in a role such as accounting assistant, bookkeeper, accountant.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours
Why Work for Express:
- For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area.
- We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard with the goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year!
- We are a community driven company that prides ourselves on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounting Clerk"
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.