Burnbrae Farms is a proud 5th generation Canadian family owned and operated egg business, producing eggs for over 70 years. With locations in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia, Burnbrae Farms is Canada's leading egg producer and a thriving participant in the agribusiness industry. We sell eggs and egg products to major grocery store chains, food service operations as well as large bakery/industrial customers throughout Canada.
For more information visit us at:
- Connect with Burnbrae Farms on Facebook at www.facebook.com/burnbraefarms.com or on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/burnbraefarms
- As a company representative maintain a respectable and courteous rapport with customers and producers.
- Pick up, deliver and load/unload product in a safe manner utilizing equipment including tractor trailer, ramps, lift gates, power jacks, load bars etc.
- Document all required information accurately and legibly, using driver logbook, trip reports, accident/incident reports and maintenance of temperature on reefers.
- Maintain your truck, trailer and all other equipment is in good working condition. Report all problems to management.
- Conduct daily pre & post trips.
- Be punctual for scheduled appointments and dock times.
- Work Schedule would be Monday through Friday working 32-40 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- AZ driver’s license with air endorsement and a clean abstract
- Minimum 2 years relevant driving experience (Straight truck 26’, 40-53’ trailers)
- High School graduate/GED equivalent
- Experience with driver logbook, bill of lading, trip report, accident or incident report, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip) and maintenance of temperature on reefers
- City driving experience
- Reliable, flexible (early morning work), team-player; sound judgement and professionalism in customer service
- Effective communication, customer service and organization skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks; occasional lifting up to 50 pounds; sitting; large workload
- Overtime when required
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Burnbrae Farms is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
We thank you for taking the time to apply. We will only contact those applicants who meet our requirements.