Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Drake International is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Shipper/Receiver for a reputable automotive manufacturer located in South/East London.
Reporting to the Materials Manager, you’ll be part of a highly supportive team, have access to ambitious growth opportunities, and can start working right away. This is a full-time 6-9 month contract opportunity that will allow you to learn and grow your skillset on the job.
What we offer
- Straight Day Shift – 7:00am-3:00pm
- Competitive wage of $23.00 per hour
- Paid Weekly
- Growth opportunities
What you bring
- preparation of finished product for shipments
- Loading and unloading trucks in a timely manner
- Prepare and Generate Advance Ship Notifications to customers
- Enter received items for purchasing in SAP
- Initiate and coordinate scheduling of trucks for pickup and delivery
- Attention to inventory controls, daily logging, and error reporting
- Creation and maintenance of daily shipping schedules
- Care and attention to health and safety standards
Who you are
- Forklift Licensed
- Certified in transportation of dangerous goods
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and scanners
- Enjoy supporting others and being supported in a team
- Own safety shoes
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. (23 kg) and stand for the duration of the shift
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.