This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 18, 2023
We are pleased to be working with one of Canada’s premier wood product manufacturers. This role will appeal to those who love travelling for work purposes, and who are looking to join a stable, successful organization with solid growth plans.
The EHS Multi-Site Coordinator assists in the efforts to maintain compliance with EHS regulatory requirements and our client’s corporate EHS policies and guidelines. In this position, you will work out of St. Ephrem, Quebec OR London, Ontario, spending a great deal of time in St. Ephrem, Quebec.
Location: This position can be based in London (Ontario) or St-Ephrem de Beauce (Quebec)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate EHS activities with plant manager, supervisors, EHS coordinator and employees
- Report and discuss EHS compliance issues
- Lead and support EHS audits
- Play a key role with local leadership and assistance of EHS integration
- Enforce policies to reduce injuries on the job
- Notify all safety deviations and develop corrective actions plans
- Facilitate safety trainings
- Reduce the cost of Worker Compensation Cost
- Ability to communicate to people on all business levels.
- Computer skills; Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to identify potential safety issues and solutions beforehand.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Confidential inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or give us a call at 519 931 7488. While all applications are appreciated, only those considered for the role will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience with Lean and Continuous Improvement preferred
- Ability to travel (25+%)
- CNESST (workers comp program for Quebec) and WSIB knowledge (workers comp program for Ontario)
- Bilingual (French / English)