||Jan 09, 2023
Service Implementation Specialist (FIN 40751)
Finance and Administration
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week.
Pay Details: $33.38 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe CollegeFanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: This is an Initiatives/Opportunities full-time position ending March 31, 2023 with the possibility of an extension up to a maximum of 24 months.
Duties: The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the services of a new lead banking institution and a new investment manager(s). The incumbent will also coordinate the College’s efforts to become Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant as mandated by the College’s merchant services provider.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post- secondary 3-year diploma/degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or Project Management
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in the implementation of externally provided services gained as a team player in a service oriented office environment using computerized financial systems and software packages such as Excel spreadsheets, database management applications, word processing, and project planning software, in an educational environment
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Experience with team dynamics ensuring project milestones are achieved is an asset
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills