This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 25, 2022
Contract: Software Developer
CashierPRO, based out of Stratford, Ontario, is a leading provider of Point-of-Sale/Inventory Management systems, designed specifically for small-to-mid size Hardware, Home Improvement, Farm and Building Supply retailers across North America.
Due to our strong and continued growth, we currently are looking for a contract Software Developer, to work on assorted projects with us, up to 15-hours a week. Depending on success of these assignments, additional hours could be offered, including possible full-time employment.
You will possess the fortitude to work well on your own from a home-office (from anywhere in Southwestern Ontario), with the possibility of occasionally traveling to Stratford for a strategy meeting on projects, if necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education, ideally in Software Engineering, Computer Science – or relevant experience with Software Development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate in a small development team environment using Visual Studio and GitHub.
- Must be able to produce documentation of your work
- Strong C# skills are required. Familiarity with XAML/WPF/Xamarin Forms, XML, and SQL would all be assets
- Progress OpenEdge experience would be a definite asset, but not critical
- Experience developing and interacting with Web Services would also be an asset
- Knowledge of development for Mobile Devices (Xamarin Forms, Android)
We are open to negotiating an hourly fee, or also per project flat fees.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
- Any design skills/experience (styling or graphical)