Express is recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager position for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience, preferably in property management! You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Report to two Property Managers.
· Completing clerical work as assigned by Managers, including minute taking.
· Answering telephone and email inquiries.
· Arrange maintenance and repairs as required.
· Other administrative duties as required.
· 2-3 years administrative experience, preferably in property management.
· Excellent communication skills with and outgoing personality.
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, experience with Yardi preferred.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work from home three days per week during Covid.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $17.50 per hour.
· Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Assistant Property Manager"