This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 24, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
A & L Canada Laboratories Inc. (A & L) is one of Ontario’s largest Agricultural and Environmental laboratories specializing in soil, plant tissue, fertilizer, food and water testing. A & L provides reliable, comprehensive and effective services for analytical testing. Our Environmental division provides inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, general chemistry, microbiology and pesticide analysis using state of the art technology and methodology.
A & L Canada Laboratories Inc. is currently seeking an organized, results-driven, high-energy, detailed-oriented, and committed Senior Application Developer for the London office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing high-quality software using Java and related frameworks.
- Participating in R&D collaborative brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Developing great software and ensuring alignment to current and developing architecture.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of deliverables.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume via email to Bridget Patience, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
A&L Canada Laboratories welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Minimum of College Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- A minimum 3+ industry experience in software programming
- Solid 3+ years of experience with Java development
- Hands-on experience with RESTful service implementations
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Docker preferred.
- Experience in message driven architectures preferred.
- Proficiency in using GIT for source code repository.
- Proficiency in tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and desire to learn.