Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic team? Do you want to work for a company who continues to grow within Canada and the USA? As a result of ongoing and continuous growth, we are looking for Heavy Duty Mechanics to join our Ingersoll & St. Thomas teams!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years experience in heavy duty truck repair – Bulk of Fleet is Kenworth/Peterbilt
- Electrical and computer diagnostic on major OEM engines – Paccar, Cummins
- Experience with current emission systems
- Valid 310T Truck and Coach Certification
- Red Seal certification an asset
- PACCAR MX engine certification an asset
- Perform scheduled maintenance of heavy-duty tractors and trailers
- Diagnose and repair all related systems on transport trucks. This includes all electronic, diesel engines, manual and automated transmissions, front and rear suspension, electrical, HVAC, hitch and cab/interior.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as fluid and various filter changes, testing of batteries, adjustments to brake systems and clutch components, lubricating moving parts of equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles documented part usage and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection reports.
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Perform all work in accordance will company safety policies and maintain a clean safe workshop.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in then we would love to hear from you! We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiebe Transport is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarian s with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation