This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 07, 2019
On behalf of my client I am recruiting for a Maintenance Millwright for a direct hire, full time opportunity in Stratford. This position is in an environment with budget for continuous improvement projects and is a heavy with robotics on the floor.
Hourly Rate: $35.77 + Other compensation Perks
Shift Schedule: Straight Shifts; new people start on Afternoons / Nights
3 p.m. to 11 p.m. / 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. with OT Paid after 40 hours
- Company is a large supporter of local community events i.e. food/toy drives
- Budget focused for continuous improvement projects
- Heavily automated production environment with ABB Robotics
- Loud manufacturing facility with robots and machines operating and forklift moving
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment for wear and damage
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with Team Leaders, machine operators, set up persons or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, compressors and a wide variety of pumps
- Knowledge on Hydraulic troubleshooting by reading the schematics
- Install, commission and maintain hydraulic servo and proportional systems, as well as power transmission systems
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Operating cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Fabricating and repairing counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests; entering the information into computer
To Apply: Please submit your resume by email to Kaitlyn.Kirby@Expresspros.com.
- Certificate of Qualification: Millwright
- Completed Millwright Apprenticeship and/or licensed Journeyman
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of Experience in similar role
- Welding experience is required
- Team player who possesses a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Time management and prioritization skills with a sense of urgency when required
Inquiries are welcome to 519-672-7620 ext. 230.