Who We Are
As a family-based company for over 100 years, we are committed to creating and maintaining successful teams. We recognize the invaluable contributions of our team members and prioritize their development, health, and well-being. For generations, we’ve been in the business of building communities for people to live, work and play.
Experience what it means to be part of our family and build a career you’re proud of.
Note: Convenient work schedule, Monday to Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. A typical season is until August/September
About the Role
- Work alongside your peers in a fun, low-stress environment.
- Daily upkeep and maintenance of the community grounds.
- Maintaining residential townhome lawns and common areas using the latest equipment: stand and ride-on mowers, string trimmers, backpack blowers, power edger, and utility vehicles
- Assist in landscape projects throughout the season: Tree and shrub planting, drainage installation, sod installation, as well as garden planting.
- Assist in litter, leaf, and debris removal, applying mulch, weeding, cultivating, and pruning as required.
- Working in most weather conditions
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn about all aspects of grounds maintenance
- Basic knowledge and operation of garden maintenance, tools, equipment, and techniques is an asset, but training will be provided
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to perform physical tasks with repeated movements
- Ability to follow all outlined health and safety requirements
- Reliable transportation and a driver's license is an asset
What We Can Offer You
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks specific to your role and work environment, including a safety boot allowance (up to a maximum of $150) that reinforces our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you and your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit https://sifton.com/careers/
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.