This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 01, 2021
Come join our team!
We are a fast-growing, well-managed flatbed trucking company in London. Family-run, down-to-Earth, friendly atmosphere. Big enough to get great miles all year round, small enough to care.
NOW HIRING: AZ FLATBED DRIVERS: SEVERAL LONG-HAUL NEEDED AND 1 LOCAL, INCORPORATED DRIVERS OR ON PAYROLL
Long-haul drivers typically take loads back and forth between Ontario and the northern States, Monday to Friday, with most weekends off. Generally out for most of the week.
About our Fleet:
Benefits of working with us:
- Dedicated, well-maintained trucks
- We typically buy automatic trucks
- We have our own shop, yard, and professional office
- Reduced down-time – typically have extra vehicles that can be used if yours is being repaired, also our mechanics work extra hard on weekends to get vehicles ready for Monday
- High miles regardless of season – if you want to work a lot, that works for us!
- Home time when needed
- Dispatch on-call 24 hours
- Teams accepted
- Online safety training class
- Career advancement: If you buy your own truck later, you can stay with us as an owner operator
- $1000 sign-on bonus: $500 on first pay, $500 after 3 months probation
- Paid training
- Comprehensive benefits available without having to wait a few months to qualify
- Competitive wages – up to $0.65/mile (long-haul) or $22-24/hr for local, depending on experience
- Paid waiting time after 2 hours
- Safety bonus
- Fuel card, with discounted fuel for owner operators
Easy application: Please call Kuldeep's cell at 226-239-7503. You may also call our business line at 1-844-652-0552.
- AZ license, with at least 1 year experience
- Driver’s abstract and CVOR: the cleaner the better
- Able to cross the US border – no Canada only loads
- Able to pass a drug test
- No criminal record
- 3 work references
Application Contact Information