As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Backshop Attendant you will:
- Assist in the operation of the backshop, golf carts and practice range to ensure high quality service to membership and guests.
- Assist in any way needed for the operation of the back shop including getting clubs and push carts out and back, in a timely manner, ensuring adequate supply of sand and seed and cleaning all golf clubs.
- Assist in any way needed for the operation of the range including setting the range tee, ensuring a clean and well supplied practice area and picking and cleaning range balls nightly.
Experience & Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of backshop services, golf cart maintenance and driving range operation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
How to Apply:
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
online at www.sifton.com/careers/
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.