Express is recruiting a Payroll Administrator for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong payroll experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Process all payroll transactions.
- Set up and maintain garnishments.
- Prepare records of employment.
- Respond to payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner..
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- 2 years of payroll experience in a role such as payroll administrator.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Sage preferred.
- Knowledge of Employment Standard Act.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work Part Time hours, 30hrs per week.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $21.00-$25.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Payroll Administrator"