Express SRG is actively looking for a Finance operations analyst for a manufacturing client in London, ON. Reporting to the Director of operations; this position is responsible for financial reporting duties; process clarification and improvement and standard costing etc.
Benefits of the role:
- Salary range 70k-85K; depending on experience; Bonus potential.
- Benefit package (Health, dental, vision) - Health care spending account
- Stock options
- Employee assistance program; Tuition re-imbursement
- Policy to work from home 1 day/week
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- General ledger accountability and reporting
- Prepare standard cost, update in the bill of materials
- Variance analysis: apply overhead costs as required by the GAAP
- Assist with annual inventory count and valuation
- Presentation to senior management on findings
- 5 years of similar FA experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with standard costing is a must have
- Post-secondary education;
- Expertise with MS excel, exposure to MS Dynamics 365 a definite asset
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.