This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 31, 2020
Cleanlist has an opening for a Software Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirited individual to join a growing and successful London-based company and make a real impact in a key role.
You’ll be joining a small but very successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Develop and maintain a suite of proprietary software solutions used in the operations of Cleanlist’s business.
- Plan and manage the strategic lifecyle development of Cleanlist’s products.
- Support Cleanlist’s Operations Team in fulfilling specialized requirements.
Reports To: VP Product Development
Experience and Competencies:
- Work directly Cleanlist’s senior management team to oversee product development.
- Maintain a large and mature product code base written largely in Python.
- New product development.
- Testing and Documentation.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualifications and salary expectations in your cover letter.
Apply online here:
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries but encourage you to monitor our career page for updates and future opportunities.
- At least 5 years experience in all aspects of software development and deployment.
- Core technologies: Linux, Python, PostgreSQL, Django
- DevOps experience desirable: Linux systems administration, Ansible deployment scripting, Jenkins CI integration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for creating effective and efficient business processes.