Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Position: Payroll Associate
Location: London, ON
The Finance department is currently looking for a Payroll Associate to work in our London, ON office to assist us in our very busy payroll department. This person must be able to handle tight time schedules and work independently.
- Assist in all aspects of processing bi-weekly payroll on JD Edwards Payroll system
- Assist the Executive Administrative assistant of the Finance Department
- Process time sheets, employee changes, lay-offs, termination and completion of records of employment controllers
- Filing and various other duties related to assigned region Performs Pension
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Analytical, self-motivated, well-organized, strong team player capable of participating in a very busy department
- Professional and ability to perform under pressure
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position
- Asks for and offers help when needed
- Works well independently and is a positive team player
- Successful completion of Level 1 of the CPA Payroll Management Program or can demonstrate equivalent payroll knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in a computerized payroll environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Bilingual in French and English
To apply for this position click, http://bit.ly/zOmGqJ
For other great opportunities with Compass Canada, visit careers.compass-canada.com
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassCANJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.